As one of the industry's leading suppliers of Plumbing, HVAC, Waterworks, Oilfield, Appliances, and Lighting, we are looking for the right person to help us to continue to grow our business and service our customers.
Job Description: A successful Warehouse Associate candidate must have excellent organizational skills and interact with and work well with others in our fast paced and ever changing industry. This person should have the ability to work in varying external (hot and cold) temperature levels in the warehouse and tolerate fatiguing activities such as lifting and moving heavy materials.
- Proper stocking of materials in the warehouse
- Maintaining necessary documentation for shipping/receiving
- Comply with all safety rules and policies
- Serve as a backup to delivery drivers
- Pull orders
- Operating forklift and other equipment
- Assist in the yard and counter sales as needed
- Delivery driver as needed
- **Some Saturdays required**
- High School education or equivalent is required
- Must have a minimum of six months experience stocking shelves
- Must possess numerical aptitude to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers on order forms
- Must be able to fill orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Must be able to remain alert at all times for safety hazards while handling and transporting heavy materials
- Must have good upper body strength in order to stock shelves and operate equipment
- Competitive pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits available
- 401k Plan
- 15 days paid time off per year
- Ability to sit, walk and crawl occasionally.
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel and dexterity to bend/twist neck and waist, frequently.
- Ability to use hands repetitively and power/simple grasp constantly.
- Ability for fine manipulation of hands as well as pushing, pulling and reaching above and below shoulder level constantly.
- Physical ability to lift, pull and push products up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Physical ability to lift, pull and push products that weigh in excess of 100+ pounds occasionally.
- Ability to carry items up to 6 feet occasionally.