As one of the industry's leading suppliers of Plumbing, HVAC, Waterworks, Oilfield, Appliances, and Lighting, we are looking for the right person to help us to continue to grow our business.
Job Description: A successful Delivery Driver would be responsible for delivering materials to customer work locations or job sites in a safe and efficient manner. This person should have strong organizational skills and communication skills to interact with customers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Following written and verbal instructions set forth by Branch/Warehouse Manager
- Representing the company on jobsites and in customer interactions Strive to increase
- Assisting in the warehouse with stocking and other duties
Required Skills and Experience
- Class C driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Assisting branch personnel with unloading material
- Values that promote results and team-spirited competition
- Loading delivery trucks and securing materials for safe delivery
- Ability to lift objects up to 100lbs.
- Extensive driving on a daily basis
- Collecting payment if required
- Truck/Gooseneck trailer driving experience preferred
- Competitive Pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits available
- 401k Plan
- 15 days paid time off per year
- Ability to sit, walk and crawl occasionally.
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel and dexterity to bend/twist neck and waist, frequently.
- Ability to use hands repetitively and power/simple grasp constantly.
- Ability for fine manipulation of hands as well as pushing, pulling and reaching above and below shoulder level constantly.
- Physical ability to lift, pull and push products up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Physical ability to lift, pull and push products that weigh in excess of 100+ pounds occasionally.
- Ability to carry items up to 6 feet occasionally.