As one of the industry's leading suppliers of Plumbing, HVAC, Waterworks, Oilfield, Appliances, and Lighting, we are looking for the right person to help us to continue to grow our business.
Job Description: A successful Delivery Driver would be responsible for delivering materials to customer work locations or job sites in a safe and efficient manner. This person should have strong organizational skills and communication skills to interact with customers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Following written and verbal instructions set forth by Branch/Warehouse Manager
- Representing the company on jobsites and in customer interactions Strive to increase
- Assisting in the warehouse with stocking and other duties
Required Skills and Experience
- Class C driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Assisting branch personnel with unloading material
- Values that promote results and team-spirited competition
- Loading delivery trucks and securing materials for safe delivery
- Ability to lift objects up to 100lbs.
- Extensive driving on a daily basis
- Collecting payment if required
- Truck/Gooseneck trailer driving experience preferred
- Competitive Pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits available 1st of month following 2 months of service as a Full Time Associate
- 401k Plan
- 5 day work week (M-F)